Welcome to LncACTdb2.0
LncACTdb 2.0 is an updated database aims to integrate manually curated and predicted ceRNA interactions. The class of ceRNAs in LncACTdb 2.0 contains endogenously generated molecules (including lncRNAs, circular RNAs, coding genes, pseudogenes) and exogenously introduced molecules (including viral RNAs and artifically engineered RNAs). The scope of this database was expanded to more than 20 types of species and hundreds of diseases. LncACTdb 2.0 attempts to provide a comprehensive resource and web tool for clarifying the ceRNA relationships between different types of RNAs in diverse diseases.
1. High-confidence experimentally verified ceRNA interactions were manually curated into LncACTdb 2.0.
2. High-throughput sequencing dataset were used to identify functional ceRNAs across 33 cancer types.
3. Types of ceRNAs were expanded to circular RNAs, coding genes, pseudogenes, viral RNAs, etc.
4. Hundreds of diseases information were integrated into LncACTdb 2.0.
6. The LncACT-Function tool performes functional analysis basd on different GO terms and pathways.
7. The LncACT-Survival tool performs survival analysis for ceRNAs across thousands of patients.
8. The LncACT-Network tool provides graphic illustration of the ceRNA network as customerized input.
9. Detail information of miRNA-target sites (such as seed matching, free energy, etc) was provided.
10. Essential cancer Hallmarks were used to infer lncRNA functions in LncACTdb 2.0.More...